FAQ: How can I determine a bona fide request for distribution of my seeds?

1 Answer
Center for Plant Conservation's picture
Submitted by Center for Plan... on Fri, 04/12/2019 - 3:47pm

Ask for a copy of a research proposal or reintroduction plan and CV from the requestor. CPC recommends distributing seeds only to personnel associated with research institutions or organizations with known high-quality horticulture and where identities may be verified. Referencing a vetted recovery plan also adds value to a proposal or plan.

Have a question or info about Conventional Seed Banking?